Maine's Nash Island Light

Nash Island's square, pyramidal brick lighthouse tower, two miles offshore from South Addison, Maine, was built in 1873, replacing a round, wooden tower built in 1838. A lantern, iron deck and parapet were installed in 1874. The Friends of Nash Island Light (FNIL), a charitable organization in Addison, Maine took possession of the lighthouse in 1997 with the express purpose of restoring and maintaining it.

© Copyright Friends of Nash Island Light · Website by Barnstormer Design Group ·